- My husband, a great guy who puts up with me and all my craziness and has for 15 years now.
- The smell of coffee, yes, just the smell.
- My kids, the little loves of my life, I can't even imagine life without them.
- Fall, my absolute favorite time of the year, and yes I do realize I live in southern California but we do still get fall (at least us natives can tell the difference without the more obvious clues such as leaves changing color!)
- DVR's, so I can watch American Horror Story, CSI, Grimm, etc. without giving my kids nightmares or having to hide in my room.
- My families health, we are all amazingly healthy, knock on wood it stays that way!
- Dr Demento, because I was sharing some of his albums with the kids yesterday, his humor will always be weird, offbeat, and in style!
- That I was fortunate enough to be born here, in the United States, we may have our problems but I still feel this is the best place to live.
- Chocolate, because really, would life be worth living without it?
- Manual transmissions, because really, driving a stick is SO much more fun!
- The home I live in, it is ours (well, some of it anyway) and safe and a great place to raise our kids.
- Warm Vanilla Sugar perfume, because who doesn't want to smell like a big ole' sugar cookie?!
- Handkint socks, you don't know there is even a difference until you wear them, especially ones made with skinny bugga, mmm, cashmere!
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
So I should have started this on the first of November, sue me I'm late (probably because I just thought of it, d'oh!). I want to remember each and every day what I am thankful for and I thought I would record it here, some things are silly, some ridiculous, and a whole lot are simple but here are 1 through 13 in no particular order: