Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful, Days 17-21

I am thankful I have so much to do that I haven't been able to blog about what I am thankful about!  Seriously, it is much better to be busy cleaning the house, (so thankful for that roof over my head), taking care of my kids (so thankful for those two little monsters), and taking care of shopping errands (so thankful for the funds and transportation to do so) than the alternative!  And now for the rest:

18. Working appliances, because really, who wants to wash all those dishes by hand!

19. Our newest family member, Thomas O'Malley.  No home is truly complete without a fur person to share it with.

20. Wireless internet, it is so nice to be able to be out on the couch with my kids while I take care of business, and often play, instead of being confined to our office.

21. Ravelry, I love that site!  I think I am a much better knitter because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails